Our Health and Wellness Services
Investing in Health and Wellbeing makes good business sense. Research shows that organisations who invest in Health and Wellbeing initiatives see benefits that are broader than the financial gains from reducing absenteeism, accidents and injuries. TCS offers a comprehensive range of Health and Wellbeing Programs and services that address the health risks of your employees, leading to increased staff engagement, reduced turnover, higher productivity and improved safety culture.
The workplace is well placed to reduce the rising prevalence of lifestyle related chronic disease, by positively influencing the health and wellbeing of its workers. TCS can advise, implement and deliver a Workplace Wellness Program for your business, which feeds into the overall organisational culture.
Benefits of implementing a TCS-led Workplace Wellness Program include:
- Improved employee retention
- Increased engagement and job satisfaction
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced presenteeism
- Increased motivation, productivity, innovation and wellbeing
- Reduced stress in the workplace
- Reduced workplace conflict
- Disciplinary issues are handled more effectively and constructively
- Reduced workers compensation claims
- Positioning the organisation as an employer of choice
- Improved workplace culture
As there is no ‘one-size fits all’ approach to Workplace Wellness, it can be challenging to know where to start. TCS will actively and collaboratively work with your business, to tailor a flexible, results-orientated and targeted Wellness Program best suited to achieving these outcomes.
Components of a TCS-led Wellness Program may include strategies for addressing:
- Physical Wellbeing – functional capacity, fitness, body weight, nutrition, energy, sleep, smoking, alcohol, skin, cardio-vascular risk factors and addressing specific occupational exposures.
- Mental Wellbeing – depression, anxiety, stress, work-life balance, resilience, motivation, direction, purpose, mental health first aid, training for supervisors and management.
- Social Wellbeing – engagement, happiness, relationships, purpose and connectedness.
- Work Wellbeing – engagement, connectedness, drive, morale, ageing, direction and purpose.
- Financial Wellbeing – group financial education sessions, preparation and transition to retirement, one-on-one information and support.
There is clear evidence that the health of employees affects the workplace, and the workplace affects the health of employees. It is therefore in the best interest of an organisation, to adopt a proactive and integrated approach to Workplace Health and Wellbeing. Let our years of experience and proven results help you with that challenge. Contact TCS now.
- Delivery of the on-site Health and Wellness programs including: Physical Wellbeing, Mental Wellbeing, Social Wellbeing, Financial Wellbeing and Work Wellbeing
- Health & Wellness Policy, Strategy and Procedure development
- Health Promotion Initiatives
- Diabetes & Cardiovascular Wellness Checks
- Nurse-led Skin Checks
- Toolbox Talks
- Ageing and Young Worker Strategies