Occupational Health and Safety Services
Adrienne has over 25 years experience in Occupational Health and Ergonomics, working in the State Government Workers’ Compensations Schemes of NSW, Victoria, Northern Territory and Queensland, Comcare and privately as an Occupational Health Nurse and Ergonomist for large organisations. She specialises in the industry sectors of heavy manufacturing, distribution, construction, resources, power generation, chemical production and agriculture. She is a dynamic Occupational Health professional committed to providing high-quality professional consulting services and advice for your business to achieve OH&S and productivity solutions.
The range of services are tailored to each client’s specific needs and include:
1. WorkCover & Injury Management
- Workers Compensation Strategy, Policy and Procedure development, and assistance with WorkCover accreditation;
- Innovative strategies to overcome psychological, physical and social barriers ensuring a safe return-to-work following injury or illness
- Case Management and Injury Management services, including WorkCover management, specific return-to-work services and rehabilitation following injury;
- Ergonomic Worksite Assessment and the development of Suitable Duties Plans;
- Complex Case and Common Law case management;
- Non work-related Injury management and ‘fitness for duty’ case management
2. Occupational Health Nursing Services
- Provision of full qualified and experienced Occupational Health Nursing staff for casual, short or long-term placement within your business.
- Pre-employment Medical Assessments, Routine Occupational Health Assessments, Audiometry & Spirometry;
- Health Promotion campaigns
- Workplace Vaccinations including annual Influenza Vaccination
- First Aid treatment and site coverage, including occupational health nursing staff for shut-downs and outages.